Based on various declarations made by spokespeople of [opposition parties] Popular Will, Sumate, and other opposition organisations in the support material that was used in their election booth witness training workshops, a Plan B, or a destabilising plan linked to the election process has become apparent, where some under cover counter revolutionary forces have been preparing a confrontation action with the following courses of action:
1. Not recognise the election results if they aren’t favourable
2. Scream electoral fraud (they have been preparing the land these last few months through their spokespeople, media, and social networkers)
3. Organise subversive acts that contravene public order and use a “critical mass” (professionals of diverse areas: journalists, graphic reporters, lawyers, artists, engineers, economists etc) as cannon fodder.
4. Through agitational focus points and “guarimbas” (violent destabilisation), create a picture of ungovernability.
5. Use these actions as a trigger of generalised violent conflict to provide the framework for special undercover operations, presenting a picture of civil war.
6. In this political- military conflict, the conditions for foreign intervention would be generated.